Visit our hands-on exhibition and learn about basic research. The scientists and employees of IST Austria have devised exciting activities to inform you about their work.
- Evolution: the common denominator in life sciences
- Research Group Nick Barton: The forces of evolution
- Research Group Sylvia Cremer: Fit and sound – health tips for ants
- Research Group Daria Siekhaus: Cells that go through walls
- Research Groups Eva Benková und Jiří Friml: Plants – under the spell of hormones
- Plant Facility: Pretty in pink – The Plant Facility at IST Austria
- Fish Facility: More than fish tanks
- Models: computable approaches to reality
- Brain: A microcosm of hidden beauty
- Particles: powerful and impulsive relations
Our scientists and employees are looking forward to your visit!